The Wynne Wealth Management Strategy
We deliver a comprehensive approach to understanding your financial life.
It starts with a disciplined process.
1. Introductory This initial meeting will be less focused on financial matters, and simply more of a “getting to know one another” discussion. The aim is to determine if there is a ‘fit’ and whether or not we feel comfortable working together. In our experience, this process can create the foundation for a solid, long-term professional relationship.
2. Goal Planning Now we get down to work! This time together will detail your current situation, and we will collect the vital information that will be used to formulate your own Personal Wealth Management Strategy.
3-5. Presentation and Implementation This encompasses the construction of your customized program, using all the data gathered in previous steps. Specifically designed to help you achieve your short and long term goals, we will incorporate any or all of the following:
- Investment strategy/portfolio management
- Personal/business risk management/insurance solutions
- Banking/debt consolidation solutions
- Retirement income strategies
6. Tax Planning We always consider tax implications as they relate to your personal or business investment strategy. We will provide tax minimization strategies whenever possible.
7. Estate Planning An important element of planning is consideration of your estate. Discussion will include:
- Do you have a Will? Does it require an update?
- Business succession planning
- Charitable giving
- Family wealth transfer
8. Progress Review Following the intensive process of design and implementation of your PWMS, it is of utmost importance that we review your plan at least annually, so that adjustments can be made to account for changes in your personal circumstances, business, or the changing economic landscape.